NTS repeated 700 Questions with Answers.
- Which article of the constitution of Pakistan deals with bounded labour and slavery?
- From where Arab spring started?
- ANSA is the news agency of?
- America Cup is associated with which sports?
- Meaning of Sui generis?
Ans=of own kind
- Which statement is incorrect?
Ans=Incorrect statement=Legislature is under judiciary
- How many years Nelson Mandela remained behind the bar?
Ans= 27 years
- Which sea is in central asia?
Ans= Aral sea
- Wheel is the symbol of?
- Maple leaf is the symbol of?
- Which hurricane attacked in 2012?
- What is meant by equinox?
Ans= Day and night equal
- What is widow tears?
- who created the famous character of dracula?
PMS PCS CSS NTS General knowledge Mcqs.
Ans= John Polidori
- 1 Megabyte is equal to?
- Land of seven hills?
- 2010 FIF World Cup winner?
- Which country is called cockpit of Europe?
- : Element required for solar energy conversion is?
- Which vitamin is gained from sunlight?
- Which waves are used in cellular phones?
- Arab league was formed in?
- Which country is in Levant region?
- 24: Which event occurred first?
Ans=American war of independence
- 25: father of the french revolution?
General Knowledge Mcqs Practice Test
- 1. Who drafted constitution of AIML?
- 2. Quaid e Azam served as president of AIML for how many years?
- 3. Which Act allowed Indians to join Civil Service?
- 4. Which women participated in all 3 Round Table Conferences?
- 5. Significance of 1st Round Table Conference?
- 6. Holy Prophet participated in how many Ghazwas?
- 7. 1st Ghazwa of Islam?
- 8. 1st Punjabi Poet?
- 9. Monometer is used to measure?
- Contraband means?
- Which daily use itom is used as antiseptic?
- Increasing stock exchange index refers to?
- Baglihar dam is constructed on which river?
- khyber pass connects?
- PM of Pakistan at the time of 1956 constitution?
- Significance of Liaqat-Nehru pact 1950?
- The name of Prophet used 1st in Quran?
- Orders of covering body parts of females in which Surah?
- Who died last From Ashra e Mubashra?
- Reuters is news agency of?
- Which organization Pakistan joined in 1950?
- Who headed the committe which prepared Objectives Resolution?
- Founder of Dar ul Uloom Deoband?
- Who was called as cowboy of congress by Quaid e Azam?
- Duration of National Anthem of Pakistan?
- Trible agencies of Pakistan?
- Largest agency by population?
- Where is siachen glacier?
- Length of Karakrm High Way?
- Subway means?
- First revealed Surah?
- Qarn al Manazil refers to?
- When Quaid e Azam parted as Muslim India and Hindu India?
- How many Kgs in one metric tonne?
- Total Masaraf e zakat according to Quran?
- Parliament of Russia?
- Revolution started in middle east is called?
- Arab spring started from?
- Total alphabets in Urdu?
General Knowledge Past Mcqs of NTS
- The first Prime minister of Bangladesh was
- The longest river in the world is the
- The longest highway in the world is the
- The longest highway in the world has a length of
about 8000 km
- The highest mountain in the world is the
- The country that accounts for nearly one third of the total teak production of the world is
- The biggest desert in the world is the
- Sahara desert
- The largest coffee growing country in the world is
- The country also known as “country of Copper”is
- The name given to the border which seperates Pakistan and Afghanistan is
- Durand line
- The river Volga flows out into the
- Capsian sea
- The coldest place on the earth is
- Verkoyansk in Siberia
- The country which ranks second in terms of land area is
- The largest Island in the Mediterranean sea is
- The river Jordan flows out into the
- Dead sea
- The biggest delta in the world is the
- The capital city that stands on the river Danube is
- The Japanese call their country as
- The length of the English channel is
- 564 kilometres
- The world’s oldest known city is
- The city which is also known as the City of Canals is
- The country in which river Wangchu flows is
- The biggest island of the world is
- The city which is the biggest centre for manufacture of automobiles in the world is